It is such a gorgeous day outside and has been a fabulous long weekend here in Canada I thought it was time for another RAK!! I am going to be giving away some of my handmade cards!! (I will post pictures of the 4 you could win from the RAK below). All you have to do to be entered in the draw is to leave a comment about what you like or dislike about making cards. For an extra ballot become a follower or let me know if you are already following!! Hope you are all enjoying this beautiful weekend!
You have until Saturday, May 29th at midnight to post your comment to win!!! I will draw for the winner on Sunday May 30th!!!
LCOM is having a card team call!! If you love to make cards this is the team for you!! See all the details below if you are interested in applying!! Get those applications in ladies!!! LCOM is a fabulous place to be!!! Here are all the details!!!
Who: Calling all card makers
Calling all card makers:
We are revamping our card team and looking for 6 members. If you are a card maker and love challenges and sharing your work, then this is the place for you. Can’t wait to see your application!
The design team term will begin on June 1st and end on August 31st 2010.
What will be expected of you as a Design Team member:
* Promote our site wherever and whenever you can…on your blogs, galleries, & wherever else it is permitted.
* Actively participate in the forum, Blog hops and challenges.
* You will be required to come up with 2 challenges to put up on our site during your term. Plus you will need to participate in the other designer’s challenges (1 per week).
*You will be required to write a tutorial for the forum/blog (at least once) during your term.
* You will receive 15% off all purchases from the LCOM store.
If you are interested in applying please submit the following requirements in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 28th at midnight ADT. Please send all project submissions as attachments to the email.
1. Your name, mailing address, phone number and email address
2. A link to an online gallery showing your work
3. A link to your blog, if you have one
4. A brief Bio & photo of yourself
5. Attachments of 6 cards. 1 must be a birthday card and the others showing your style.
The designers will be contacted by May 30th and listed on our site once everyone has been contacted.