Monday, January 28, 2008

Woohoo Snow Day!!

Oh it was so nice to sleep in today! To have a snow day is great! I have to do some work for school though so I will be ready for 2nd semester on Wednesday. Participated a bit in the Paws on Scrapbooking cyber crop this weekend, it was a great time! I wish I had more time to participate! I am hoping maybe to do some challenges today even though the crop is over. Here is one of the things I made, they had a post it note make and take, it was fun, here is mine:

I also participated in the glitter challenged and got a card done.

My dance school, Katrina's Dance Works had a dance audition at the imperial theatre yesterday for dance 2008. I am hoping it went well, I feel that we did really good and the judges really liked our riverdance. Hopefully we will find out soon what dances made it into the show. The show is March 29th. Well I have to go and do some house work, bye for now!

No comments: