Tuesday, February 23, 2010

LCOM Monday Card Challenge - Receipe!

This week's challenge was brought to us by Rusha and her challenge was to create a card with 1 ribbon, 2 pattern papers, 3 buttons and a touch of bling.  I seem to have a problem with the touch of bling part, I just love it too much!  Here is my card:
Products used:
PP - Basic Grey Ambrosia
Buttons - My little Bit of Whimsy
Tag - Jenni Bowlin
Bling Swirl - Dollarama
Pearls - Kaiser Craft
Tulle - Jo Ann Fabrics
 
Be sure to pop over to the LCOM blog or forum to check out the rest of the team's creations!
 

4 comments:

Michelle said...

what a beautiful card! You do such an amazing job....My birthday is May 6th! I'll remind you as it gets closer. LOL

Bella said...

I LOVE your card!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Cute card! I love the colors...

Desire Fourie said...

Absolutely beautiful once again.
Hugs
Desire