It seems like this is the 50th snow storm we have had this winter but I am sure loving it!
Here are some questions from a blog that were posted as a challenge to answer on your own blog:
1. What color is your favorite to wear? Brown!! (it is the new black you know...)
2. What is the title of your favorite LO at this moment? Love You!
3. Do you take self portraits? No, but I probably should
4. How many DT's are you on? What are they? None, I don't have any time for them right now, but hopefully in the next few years I will be able to try.
5. Do you subscribe to any monthly kits? Which ones? I am planning on starting to subscribe to the Paws On Scrapbooking Monthly card kit club.
6. If you could design for any company, who would it be?Basic GRey
7. What one thing coming out in CHA are you dying to get? Basic Grey (of course!), My Minds Eye Unique and definitely Maya Road (I want to try an arcyillic album)
8. Do you submit to magazines often? Which one do you have the best luck with? The worst? I submit to all different ones but have never been published.
9. Do you have a scrap resume? Do you like it? I don't have one, I have only been scrapping for a little over a year so not too much to add to it yet.
10. How often do you blog? Whenever I have time!
Thanks Tina for the questions, these were great! I am going to a crop down home this weekend, it isn't anything fancy but it will be my first one. It is a fundraiser for the Family Resource center. I am definitely going to the Paws On scrapbooking crop in April though!