Friday, August 22, 2008

Sunny TGIF!!!

Happy Friday everyone! It sure is a beautiful sunny day out there!! We are going to a BBQ later, so at least it is gorgeous day out there! Here is a jar I altered the other night for a baby shower I am going to on Sunday. The mom has been craving chocolate lately so I am going to fill it with Chocolates for her.


Also Paws On scrapbooking is looking to add 2 members to its current design team. The deadline for applications is Sept. 12th and you must be a member of the bulletin board to apply, if you aren't a member of the board yet, why aren't you???? It is the best place to be so sign up today!! If you are interested in applyigng for the design team all the details are here: Design team. I applied for it, my first time applying for a design team but it will be a good experience, but you never know if you don't try right! Enjoy your sunny Friday!!!

No comments: