Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Mini Cyber Crop projects

This weekend I participated in the mini cyber crop on Paws on Scrapbooking. You can check out all of the creations here, it is sure to provide you with some inspiration!!

Here are some of the projects I created. For the shaped card challenge I created this cupcake card
Products used:
PP - Daisy D's
White Cardstock
Stickles
Ribbon - $ store
Flower - misc
Tag - RAK from Kel
Then for the colour challenge, which was to scrap using yellow as the majority of your colour, I made this card. This was super hard as the only yellow paper I had was this stuff.
Products used:
PP - KI Memories Bloom
Black Cardstock
Ribbon - misc.
flower - imaginisce
rubon - making memories
Then finally I did the embellie challenge creating this LO. One of many I hope for my dance album.
Products used:
PP - Creative Cafe, Fancy pants, Crate Paper
Pom Poms - Bazzil
Flowers - creative cafe
bling - prima
letters - We R Memory Keepers
buttons - misc. and basic grey
You have until Friday, Jan. 16th to get the challenges completed so there is still lots of time to join in on the fun! I am hoping to get a few more completed before then! Have a great week!!

No comments: