Sunday, June 7, 2009

Scrap that! GDT

Scrap that is having a contest to decide who their guest designer will be for July. They are having a challenge every week for people who want to enter to the contest. This week was to use the word love and have bling on the LO. I apologize for the bad picture of my LO as I took it at night.( I have retaken the photo and posted below, June 8, 2009) I will retake the photo in the day light tomorrow and re-post. Here is my entry and be sure to come on over to scrap that and check out the contest and other fun things happening!! For some great inspiration be sure to stop by the gallery!


(Photo retaken on June 8, 2009)

1 comment:

LG said...

Hi there Mel!

Read your message at my blog. Thank you for your kind words and for continuously being there to support me and for being my friend. I really appreciate it.

Having friends like you makes me more passionate with what Im doing

Goodluck with the GDT post! I love your interpretation to the challenge and the blings are amazing

HUGS
LG