Monday, December 28, 2009

Dec. 28th Card challenge!

This week's challenge for the LCOM card team was to use something new on your card that you got for christmas or to use a new technique.  I used some new PPs and the bling snowflake from my secret Santa on LCOM.  (Thanks Gisele!)  Here is my card:
Products used:
PP - Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses
Bling Snowflake - Basic grey
Tulle - Misc
Pearls and bling - Dollarstore
Star - Prima
Pin - Maya Road

The rest of the teams creations are fab, so be sure to pop over to the blog and check them out!  Hope everyone enjoyed their christmas and got to take advantage of the boxing day sales!!

2 comments:

LG said...

This has been a busy Christmas season and I apologize for not being able to greet you last Christmas. But its better late than never right? Hihihi

Merry Christmas to you and your family and I hope you had a wonderful time together. Thank you for always dropping by at my blog, for all your support and inspiration. Everything is very much appreciated.

Hugs & Kisses!
LG

Darlene D said...

Great idea to do the cards too Mel, I'm gonna steal that idea!! Great work, I hadn't seen all of these!! Awesome!