Sunday, September 26, 2010

LCOM Design Team!!!

Back in August I applied to be on the Let's Capture Our Memories Design team and was chosen to be part of their team for a 3 month term!  I just got my first kit yesterday for October and I am so excited to work with it!!  We had to create 2 new LOs for the call so I just wanted to share those with you!
This first LO I created using a photo that was taken of my husband and I in Vegas.
Products used:
PP - Basic Grey
Bling Swirl & Flowers - Prima
Pearls & Bling (individual) - Kaiser Craft
Tulle - Jo Ann Fabrics
Wired Jute - Dollarama
Letters - American Crafts & Jillibean Soup
 The 2nd LO i did was also using photos from our trip to Vegas and I also used a sketch from Magistical Memories.
Products used:
PP - Pink Paislee & Rose Moka
Ribbon - Loblaws Inc
Flowers & Leaves - Prima
Pearls - Kaiser Craft
Letters - Kaiser Craft & Colorbok
Pin - Maya Road
 Be sure to pop by the forum tomorrow as I will be posting my first DT tutorial/how to!! 

1 comment:

Tracey Taylor said...

You have the BEST shoes!! :) Love your pages and am just thrilled you made the mSB team!!