Saturday, August 29, 2009

Bad Blogger.....

I am so sorry everyone, I have not posted in forever! I was away for a week to Las Vegas for my sister's wedding and I am back to work next week so this week was spent getting things ready for that! This weekend over at LCOM we are having a Grand Opening cyber crop! There are tons of great challenges and could be just what you need to get your mojo going on this rainy day! Be sure to come on over and check it out! Also LCOM is having a Design team call and the final day for submissions is today, so get those applications in! LCOM is a great place to be!

Here are some pictures from our trip to Las Vegas....
Freemont street (also known as Old Las Vegas)

View of our hotel from the helicopter tour we took of the Grand Canyon...
Hoover Dam...

Photos in Grand Canyon....
The Strip lighting up at night......
That's all for now, have a great week!!!

No comments: