Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I got a blog award! Circle of Friends award


Thanks so much to Sharon for awarding me with the "Circle of Friends" blog award!! I am honoured !!



I truely am amazed of how many FRIENDS you do get to know and how many of your blogs I follow on a daily basis. Even though we may not know each other face to face its so much fun watching all our creativity blosom online here. What a great award and again Thank you SHARON I truely am honored !

So here are the rules:

Nominate 5 other bloggers you feel have become part of your circle of friends.
Link to your nominees within your blog post.
Include these instructions on how to pick up the award in your blog post.
Link back to the person who gave you the award in your blog post, to show your appreciation. Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received the award .
Here are my nominations in no particular order:

LG
Amanda Winchester
Amanda Muirhead
Tina
Tracy T

Thanks so much to everyone for giving me so much inspiration!!!

2 comments:

Amanda Winchester said...

Aww, Mel, you are so sweet! Thanks!

Tracey Taylor said...

You are so sweet! THANKS