Tuesday, October 13, 2009

LCOM Card Team Reveal!

On Monday, Oct 12th we had a reveal for LCOM's card team!  I am so happy to be part of this team as I love card making and this was how I got into scrapbooking.  This week's challenge was from Dana and it was to make a halloween card.  I got to use some awesome pins from My Little Bit of Whimsy and they are fabulous!  If you don't have any you need to get some!  Be sure to check out the blog though to see the rest of the teams creations, they rocked it!
Products used:
PP - Heidi Grace
Ribbon - misc
Pins - My little bit of whimsy
pom poms - Wright's (from Mardens)
bling - dollarama
jute - from Tink

Also LCOM is having a sketch team call, the deadline to apply is Oct. 15th, if you want to apply be sure to check out the sketch blog here
 

No comments: