Thursday, October 29, 2009

LCOM Sketch team card sketch #4 and the Card's team Monday challenge!

This weeks card sketch for the sketch team was provided by Darlene!!!  The girls certainly rocked it again this week!!  My stamp box is our sponsor for this month and I used the snowflake stamp from the bits and pieces stamps.  Here is my card be sure to pop over to the blog and check out the rest of the team's creations!
Products used:
PP - American Crafts
Bling - Dollarstore
Pearl - Kaiser Craft
Happy Holidays stamp - doodlebug
lace - prima
green ribbon - making memories

Also the challenge this week for the card team was to use orgami on your card!  This was so much fun!!  Be sure to check out this website for tons of orgami things you can make!  I made the cherry blossoms for my card!
Products used:
PP & stickers - Basic Grey Bittersweet
Ribbon - Dollarstore
Pearls - Dollarstore


No comments: