Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Another Snow Day!!

Well this is our 4th snow day since the beginning of January! It is hard to believe!! I don't think we have many more in store, but I sure do enjoy them when we do get them!

I have been making some cards lately and yes I apologize for the Christmas one in advance I know many of you don't even want to think about Christmas yet but it was using a sketch and came together so quickly! The first one was done for Paws on Scrapbooking Flash sketch last night.....

Products used:
PP - Fancy Pants
Chipboard Heart, tag and scalloped picece - Making Memories
Ribbon - Making Memories
Bling - Me and My Big Ideas
This next card I did for the weekly card sketch #37 on Creative Scrappers. I love using sketches as I find the cards come together so quickly!

Products used:
PP - Autumn Leaves and Basic Grey
Ribbon - Bo Bunny
Pom Pom - Bazzil
Rubon - Bo Bunny
Felt Christmas Tree - CPE a New Image Company

Thanks for stopping by to take a look at my creations!! I hope to get some more scrapping in on the weekend!!

No comments: