Thursday, February 19, 2009

Snow Day!!

Today is another snow day!! We now have had 5.5 this year! I am hoping to get some scrapping in after I do a bit of housework. But it was so nice to be able to sleep in this morning! I hope that the snow clears up for tomorrow as my Dad is supposed to be driving to Toronto tomorrow to move my sister home. I am SUPER excited for her to move home but I hope my dad gets there ok.
I have made another card and I am not sure if I like it or not. So I am going to post the picture below and I would like you to leave a comment here suggesting how to I could change it to make it better. It just feels like it is missing something. Here it is!
Products used:
PP - Basic Grey and Chatterbox
Ribbon and Fibers - Dollarstore
Stickles
Bling - Darice
Peace tag - K & Co
Snowflakes - Westrim Crafts
I appreciate your comments and please be honest in your opinion of it and what I need to change! Have a great day and try to stay in from the snow!

3 comments:

Darlene D said...

Hey Mel, first time I visited your blog. It looks great. And so does your card. I wouldn't change anything!!!

Tina McDonald said...

Hey Mel!! First visit to your blog! Looking good!!
I like your card! What about adding some faux stitching around the PP edges... or adding a rubon or stamp flourish coming up from the top left of the sentiment... just a thought! :)
Hope your dad is safe!!

Melissa Wright said...

Thanks for the suggestion Tina!!!