Sunday, February 1, 2009

A Sunny Sunday!!!

Finally a bit of sun here in our corner of the maritimes!!! Boy did we get dumped with snow yesterday. They were only calling for 5-10cm and we got 20cm easily!

I have been doing a bit of scrapping lately, here is a thank you card that I made yesterday.
Products used:
Pp - Bo Bunny

Ribbon - Rusty Pickle

Flowers - prima

Brad - American Crafts

Rubon - Making Memories

Also the February edition of pagemaps is out and I am in their tagmaps section!! I am so excited to be a part of this as I love their sketches!!! You can check out the new tagmaps here. Here are the tags I designed for the February Newsletter.
Products used:
PP - Basic Grey, Autum Leaves
Ribbon - American Crafts

Black Felt - Prima

Bling - Imaginisce

Snowflake - My Little Yellow Bicycle



Here is the other tag from pagmaps that I did! TFL!!
Products used:
PP - Bo Bunny
Flowers - Prima
Pearls - Imaginisce
Ribbon - Making Memories
Have a great week and try to stay out of the snow! (Even though there is another big storm coming on Tuesday)

No comments: