Saturday, February 21, 2009

Flashing February Cyber Crop!

Happy Saturday! This weekend there is a cyber crop going on over at Paws on Scrapbooking! There is lots of great challenges going on so be sure to come on over and check it out! Here is a card that I did for the tear it up challenge! For this challenge we were only allowed to use the following items and we were only allowed to tear the PP on the card, here are the items we were allowed to use: Scrap print paper, Scrap cardstock 12 inches of either ribbon or rick rack, but not both, 3 brads or 3 buttons but not both, one stamp, one choice of ink, one journalling pen, and these are the products I used in mine! TFL!
Products used:
PP - Bo Bunny
White cardstock and brown coredinations
Ink- Van Dyke Brown
Buttons - Dollarstore
Ribbon - misc
And in my last post I had asked for suggestions of how I could fix my card. Tina suggested a I add a rubon to the top left corner of the tag and I did and now I love this card, thanks for the suggestion Tina! Here is how it looks now (if you wanted to see the before scroll to the last post)

3 comments:

Tina McDonald said...

I love how the flourish completed it! I'mso glad you're pleased! :)
And i LOVE that other card as well! I'm SO bad at cards!! :)

Tracey Taylor said...

you're on a roll with the cards!! :) great job

LG said...

stunning cards you got